Thursday, February 23, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Tuesday, April 3, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Register at http://a3.acteva.com/orderbooking/bookEvent/A316101
This webinar will cover a variety of issues regarding assessment of academic library instruction, including:
- How assessment fits into the information literacy landscape
- How assessment is an integral part of instructional design
- How teacher-librarians determine what types of assessments are right for their program or department
- How to use assessment to inform decisions about instruction or instructional programs
- How to customize assessments to fit learning objectives
Virtual Trainers: Susan Ariew and Drew Smith, University of South Florida
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Vendor: Vernon Library Supplies
Products: Library Supplies, Bar Code Scanners, Media Storage & Security, Labels, Shields & Protectors, Library Furniture
Contract Terms: Vernon Library Supplies, Inc. offers discounts to all libraries currently members of NEFLIN. Please note that discounts shown are based on prices listed on our website.
No minimum order required for discounts
20% on level 2 products
10% on level 1 products
(Check under “specifications” tab for level designation).
To Place Order:
Contact: Francine Kersh
The other 50 + vendor discounts can be viewed here.