Thursday, November 1, 2007

Why is it called the "Blah, Blah, Blah Blog"?

I guess my first stab at an answer would be that we just tend to use the phrase "blah, blah, blah" around the office a lot. Both in print and when yakking to each other.

1. I use it as a placeholder in any document I am writing. "The number of transactions this year was BLAH and this resulted in an increase of BLAH over last year."

2. We think its catchy!


3. The name also denotes that we can blog about pretty much anything, and we will.


Now on to drafting my first "real" blog post. "NEFLIN libraries can look forward to much BLAH as we BLAH and BLAH to increase their BLAH."

1 comment:

Lori said...

So funny...we had a blog during our 23 things program with the exact same name!

Actually I think it had one less blah :)