- Application Software
- Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Library Management
- Library Services
- Networking and Security
- Organizational Management
- Personnel Management
- Web Design and Development
This is open to all library staff in the state and will allow registration for courses at $0 cost without the use of a coupon code but you must be approved as an “Affiliate” with Florida first. Please note that your affiliation must be approved before the list of courses becomes visible.
To “Affiliate” with WebJunction Florida
- Visit the new WebJunction Florida (http://fl.webjunction.org).
- Sign in with your current WebJunction username and password (or register is you haven’t previously)
- After signing in, click on *Edit Account* and the My Affiliations tab to request affiliation with Florida. Press the SAVE button at the bottom of the page.
- Please allow up to three business days for processing. You will receive an email once your request has been processed.
- Need help? Find help and support in the member center, or you can always contact us.
- If you do not yet have a WebJunction account, visit the WebJunction Florida site, and Create and Account. It is free. Then follow the instructions above to Affiliate with Florida.
WebJunction Florida is brought to you by a Library Services and Technology Act grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, administered by the Florida Department of State, State Library and Archives of Florida.