Monday, October 18, 2010

A needed At-A-Boy

My boss at a previous job kept an "At-A-Boy" file for those days that you sometimes need a little pick-me-up.  Today was one of those days. In writing our annual reports I went over some quotes from member who attended training this year, and really felt "picked up" by these two.

“In these economically challenged times it is wonderful to know that there is still an affordable way librarians can receive the quality training we receive through NEFLIN. May this source never dry up for the sake of professional relevance.”

“DeEtta Jones Young is among the most powerful and effective instructors whose workshops I have attended. If she presented a workshop on ‘How to use mud to achieve fame and fortune’, I would make a point of attending, because I know I would learn something worthwhile.  Thanks, NEFLIN!”

No comments: