Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stephanie accepts new Position

"It is time for a new challenge and I'm excited to announce that on February 2nd I will be joining the Division of Library and Information Services Office of Development in Tallahassee.

I am grateful for the opportunities I have had during my seven years at NEFLIN, including working with outstanding libraries and library staff, expanding my knowledge of library services, and working on exciting projects. I look forward to continuing these relationships as I move forward in my career."

Stephanie Race

[We wish you the best in your new position, Stephanie. You will be missed! -- NEFLIN staff]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation, Stephanie! I hope we have many opportunities to work together in our roles with state libraries. Florida's library development initiatives will surely benefit from your involvement!

New River Public Library Cooperative. said...

We'll miss you Stephanie but know the State Library will benefit.

Ginny Bird