Online education provides inexpensive, quality and convenient library workplace training programs.
Are you overworked, understaffed, and financially overwhelmed? Are you small, poor, and rural? Invest in your staff to improve productivity, consistency, workplace relations, customer service and morale; an affordable way to do more with less by leveraging employee skills. Learn how to use online education, whether you are a library director, HR manager, inhouse trainer, manager, supervisor or employee. Topics include:
- How to make online education work on a limited budget
- The advantages of online education
- Upgrading paraprofessional and part-timers’ skills
- What are the pitfalls, and how to avoid them
- Self-directed learning: why even solo librarians need partners
Virtual Trainer: Pat Wagner, Pattern Research
NEW DATE: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 9
10:00 - 11:00 am
FREE for NEFLIN members. You will be emailed access information.
Register at http://bit.ly/2WOm5w