Friday, November 20, 2009

Link Love

Need a little love? Link Love to the rescue!


EBSCO is sponsoring one dozen folks by paying their travel to ALA MidWinter or the ALA Annual Conference. Application forms are now available.

Just something I saw recently in someone's .sig

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw


Best Commercials on the 2000's (Non-Super Bowl)


World's Worst Books


New Google toys: Image Swirl and Fast Flip.


I watched Mary Poppins last night with the kids. I just loved the one recurring joke. Two boys met on the street. One said "I just met a man with a wooden leg named Smith". The second boy said "What was the name of his other leg?".

No comments: