Friday, March 12, 2010

Link Love

A bright spot in an otherwise cloudy day...Link Love.
-------------------------------------------------------



I have been asked a lot lately about Netbooks. My advice? Buy the cheapest one you can find. They are all about the same. I found some proof to back me up. (via Stephen Abram's Blog).





It's "National Procrastination Week". Let's Celebrate by Not Honoring It. (Sounds like a Steven Wright joke. "I bought some powdered water, but I didn't know what to add to it." "What's another word for thesaurus?")

The Google Chrome browser finally catches up with Firefox by offering Extensions (Add-On programs to customize your browser). If Chrome is your preferred browser, or even just your backup, you need to check this out.




Well written post about Teen Tech Week from the Blog In the Library with the Lead Pipe.


Read a fabulous book recently. "FREE" by Chris Anderson.
Expect a blog post soon just about this.







I thought David Lee King and Michael Porter did a good job with the Library 101 Project. Sure parts of it were goofy (and they admit the video was too long!). Here are their thoughts now that the dust has settled.


My favorite Candidate from the TV show "Lost"? I would have to go with Hurley.

No comments: