Happy Holiday! Happy Holiday! While the merry bells keep ringing, may your every wish come true. (Shouldn't everyone have the Andy Williams Christmas CD?).
Still looking for something for that special someone. If that person is a geek, then jump over to GeekDad and check out their lengthy holiday gift guide.
How about the Top 5 YouTube Videos of the Year?
What to see at the movies over the Holidays? Most of the American Film Institute's Top 10 Movies of the Year are still in theaters or on DVD:
- The Hangover
- The Hurt Locker
- The Messenger
- Precious: Based on the Novel ‘Push’ by Sapphire
- A Serious Man
- A Single Man
- Up in the Air
A look back at 2009 through the searches done on Google.
Some things I'm looking forward to in 2010:
- World Peace (always makes the list)
- A good book or two (lots of misses this year and few hits)
- Iron Man 2 (just watched the first on DVD this week)
- My kids going to pre-school (my how they have grown)
- A new computer (this one is starting to creak and groan)
- The Winter Olympics (not really. I'm from Florida after all.)
- The final Season of "Lost" (makes me happy and sad)