Friday, May 9, 2008

Hanging Out with the Columbia Staff

I had an absolutely wonderful time last Friday, as one of the speakers for Columbia County Public Library’s annual Staff Day.

Columbia’s entire staff of 30 or so, joined me at a beautiful wilderness retreat near Live Oak…Camp Weed.


It was a well-thought out program for the day with a relaxed atmosphere and schedule. Breakfast first, then I had some fun in the morning talking with the group about “Pop Culture” and its influences. Lunch in the dining hall was then followed by Andrea Giggetts giving a interactive talk on team building.

The group was nice enough to allow some photos, which I have added to NEFLIN’s Flickr site.

Thanks go to Debbie and her staff for making me feel welcome!

If you are having a staff event and would like to have a NEFLIN staff member participate…by all means let us know.

No comments: