As most of you know, we recently made some changes in our Delivery department, and we really need your help to keep Delivery running smoothly. Please follow the below steps to ensure that our service remains organized, efficient and accurate. And environmentally conscious!
- Write your full library name on the top of the statistical form. Even when you email your stats to us, it’s important to include your library’s full name.
- When you fax your monthly statistical forms to TBLC, please do not use a cover sheet. If your statistical form is filled out properly, a cover sheet is not necessary. Help us save some paper!
- Add up your totals on the statistical form. While it may only take you a few seconds to add them up, it will save us tons of time.
- To report a problem, including a lost or damaged book, visit http://www.tblc.org/delivery/deliveryproblem. Be sure to fill out all of the fields.
- Remember to use a barcode label with every Delivery bag. The new barcode system provides better tracking, more accurate statistics, and vendor accountability for lost or late items.
(813) 622-8252 ex 226
Work Hours Mon-Thurs 8:30-4:30