Friday, August 1, 2008

One of my Favorite Days of the Year

Here's the thing.

I'm sitting at my desk and a package arrives. I see it is from Santa Fe Community College's Lawrence W. Tyree Library. I open it with breathless anticipation. YES! It's the calendar. Christmas in July! I hoot with joy and the rest of the staff join me to pore over it.

Each year the staff at the Santa Fe Community College Library takes a good deal of time and effort to put out a great Library Calendar. I received permission from SFCC to scan the calendar and make it available on
NEFLIN's Flickr Page. I really couldn't have described it without some accompanying visuals. Hats off to everyone involved for doing such a great job.

Questions about the calendar can be directed to SFCC Library Director, Myra Sterrett.

No comments: