Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get To Know Google

Update. Thanks to the 23 folks who joined me for the webinar. We had some interaction, some learning, and some fun. Some + Some + Some = A Lot of Some-thing.

This seemed to be a good experience for both trainer and participant. Expect more NEFLIN content in the future.

--------------------------------

Who has used Google this week raise your hand? Okay,
everyone can now put down their hand.

I'm going to be doing a free, one-hour webinar for NEFLIN members tomorrow entitled "Get To Know Google". Thursday, June 25, 10:00am - 11:00am.

This is my first foray into teaching a webinar using NEFLIN's web conferencing service. While we have been using this service for a year to provide a number of programs, I look forward to providing our face-to-face workshop content in this environment. Come join me!

Registration and workshop description.

No comments: