Be a part of this major advocacy activity in support of Florida libraries.
Deadline for Early Bird Registration is January 30 – Register now and save $10
· Mail check to FLA office or pay by phone with credit card
· Registration form is attached and available at http://www.flalib.org/advocacy.php
Registration includes legislative update, materials packet, Friends’ Idea Exchange, admission to reception and a beautiful new art print provided by Mumford Library Books.
Library Day Schedule - All onsite events will be in downtown Tallahassee.
· Advance briefing by webinar on Feb. 9 at 10 am and Feb. 11 at 2:00 pm. Contact Legislative Committee Chair Charlie Parker firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
· Registration and packet pick up will be in the Capitol Rotunda.
· Ongoing on-site briefing for library supporters at Capitol Rotunda.
· Friends Idea Exchange and Reception at LeRoy Collins Leon County Public Library.
Hotels – an updated list of Tallahassee hotels with new additions is available at http://www.flalib.org/advocacy.php. Book soon to be sure to get a room and a good rate.
Issues – Check the advocacy web page for FLA’s legislative platform and other information on issues facing Florida’s libraries.
See you in Tallahassee!
Faye Roberts, Executive Director
Florida Library Association