- Alachua County Library District. $101,964 (our highest ever!)
- Suwannee River Regional Libraries. $83,811
- Jacksonville Public Libraries. $55,996
- St. Johns County Public Libraries. $49,047
- Marion County Public Libraries. $33,997
ROI by Number of Staff (FTE):
- Union County Public Library. $3,513
- New River Public Library Cooperative. $3,478
- Levy County Public Library. $2,975
- Episcopal High School. $2,151
- Keiser College. $1,715
The average ROI for a member library this year was $13,090 which is over 14 times what a library pays in their ($900) membership dues!
Each member library receives a personalized ROI report for their library at the Annual Meeting. If you would like a copy please contact me. You can also view a sample ROI Report.